Plasma Parylene SystemsRosenheim, Germany
Plasma Parylene Systems GmbH develops and maunfactures novel and innovative systems for Parylene and Plasma Parylene Coating.
Conform Parylene coatings are extremely thin, non porous polymeric coatings, which are used for many different purposes and are playing a decisive part in the protection of important components and component parts today. Parylene is an inert, hydrophobic, optical transparent, bio compatible, polymeric coating material with a wide spread industrial application spectrum.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS FOR PARYLENE COATINGS
- Conformal coating of electronic components for harsh environmental conditions (fullfills „MIL-I-46058C, Type XY)
- Dielectric coating such as e.g. inductors, cores, magnets
- Hydrophobic coating e.g. bio medical tubes, catheter etc.
- Reduction of friction (e.g. at guide wires at catheters)
- Barrier layers e.g. filter, membranes, valves
- Micro wave components, electronic technology
- Sensors in harsh conditions
- Corrosion protection for metallic surfaces
- Enhancement of micro structures
- Abrasion protection
- Protection of plastics, rubber etc. against environmental conditions
- Transparent protection for LED e.g. illumination equipment for vehicles, illuminated panels etc
Products from Plasma Parylene Systems...
Applications: Corrosion and chemical resistant coating Electrical isolation High electric strength Low...
Applications: Corrosion and chemical resistant coating Electrical isolation High...
Labcoater Series 100 Available in different sizes A good value labcoater with exchangeable...
Labcoater Series 200 for parylene coatings Labcoater for laboratory work Suitable for smaller companies and...
Labcoater Series 300 for parylene coatings Labcoater for laboratory and production facilities Optimized for smaller...