Speedflo is a multi-channel closed-loop control system for high speed adjustment of a reactive gas during magnetron sputter processes.
Its advanced digital control system automatically regulates gas flow to meet reactive sputtering requirements.
Speedflo's advanced variable structure control algorithm offers significant performance improvements over conventional PID control techniques, both in terms of speed and robustness.
Why reactive gas control?
Feedback control of reactive gas enables improved deposition rates, coating properties and process reliability, which are not possible to achieve with constant flow.
Why choose Speedflo?
- Robust and reliable
- Hardware and software evolved based on demands of real processes.
- Fully supported
- Gencoa's process knowlege and experience is available to you at every stage, from remote assistance to on-site support.
- Speedflo comes with a range of sensor, IO and communication options to meet the demands of your process.
- Increased sputter rates
- Fast acting feedback control of reactive gas enables increased deposition rates and improved process stability.
- Improved uniformity
- Simultaneous control of multiple gas inputs allows for uniformity to be controlled along the target length.
- Better process monitoring
- Several sensor and monitoring options give you a complete picture of the process.