Field Service Support
Engineering Resource Support: providing highly trained FSE’s and Field Application Engineers (FAE’s) for the Semiconductor Industry and Nanotechnology
IES provide highly trained Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) and Field Application Engineers (FAE’s) for the Semiconductor and related industries.
IES Field Service Support Group provides highly-trained engineers for most types of equipment and machinery. We can offer this service because we have access to a large pool of dedicated equipment and process professionals with many years’ industry experience.
With IES as your partner you save time and money and protect your reputation with support services including:
- Emergency tool-down support (diagnostics and fault finding) BENEFIT: Rapid response time and experienced OEM trained FSE’s.
- Preventative maintenance BENEFIT: maximise tool availability with lower-cost support.
- Holiday cover BENEFIT: Vacation cover with expert level FSE’s/FAE’s.
- Equipment retrofits BENEFIT: highly experienced, dedicated resource saves you time and money during vital retrofits.
- Installation & Commissioning BENEFIT: lower cost; avoid tying up critical staff on installation and commissioning tasks.
- Long-Term on-site support with duration flexibility. BENEFIT: External Support to help manage the industry peaks/troughs (avoids down-sizing).
- Continuous improvement programs BENEFIT: reduce cost of ownership by increasing tool availability, uptime, and mean time between failures (MTBF).
- Training BENEFIT: Improve employee knowledge at lower cost than OEM’s or if no longer trade.
- Process Engineering / Process Development – industry experienced engineers familiar with all key processes and technologies.